Winning Codes for 1st Draw Announced
The 1st Draw of the Wangula Emmotoka Xmas eno ne eurofoam has been conducted and the winning codes are below. See information on flyer to redeem your price.
Winning Codes for 2nd Draw Announced
Date: 15th December 2022
The 2nd Draw of the Wangula Emmotoka Xmas eno ne eurofoam has been conducted and the winning codes are below.
The lucky winners which took place on 15th Dec at our Kampala Showroom are as below:
- NE4712 – CAR
- NF7389 – Motor Bike
- OE2896 – Motor Bike
- OF1183 – 50″ TV
- NO7834 – Fridge
- OM1961 – Bicycle
- OA3784 – Bicycle
- OE0897 – Bicycle
- OF4160 – Bicycle
The Deadline to claim your price is Mid-night of 17th Dec 2022
To claim the prize, you have to send your picture with mattress & number along with your photo ID by whatsapp to any of the below numbers;
- 0707 600 567
- 0740 035 156
- 0758 503 583
- OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
EUROFOAM – SLEEP BETTER
Wangula Emmotoka Xmas ne Eurofoam Terms and Conditions
Euroflex Limited has planned a raffle draw for its mattress customers from 7th Oct 2022 up to 15th Dec 2022. The Terms & Conditions of the draw will be as follows:
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this draw is deemed acceptance of ALL these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this draw, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- Euroflex Ltd, located at Plot 1184, Kirinnya, Behind Mandela Stadium, P O Box 25647, Kampala, Uganda will be called the Company from hereafter.
- Every mattress must have a label with a unique code produced by the Company to be eligible for the draw
- The company will do 2 draws for total 10 prizes. 1st draw (5 prizes) will be done on 15th Nov & 2nd draw (5 prizes) will be done on 15th Dec approx. The final dates of the draw may change a little at the discretion of the company.
- All the codes are valid for both the draws of total 10 prizes. Any particular code gets invalid after claiming one prize.
- Prizes may include car, bikes, TV, fridge & bicycles. The prize items for every month will be decided at the sole discretion of the Company only.
- The Company will do the draws at its Kyambogo showroom premises on the above-mentioned dates.
- The Company will declare the draw results on TV/newspapers/radio/social media/company website etc.
- The customer has to claim the prize within 2 working days by showing the actual mattress/photo with the winning number label ‘as originally stitched by the company’
- The Company may ask the winner to take the mattress to its nearest depot/authorized dealer/personnel for final verification if deemed necessary
- The label must be on the mattress as originally stitched by the Company to claim for the prize. Loose labels will not qualify for the prize.
- Any kind of tampering or forging of labels will immediately disqualify a person from claiming the prize. Only ORIGINAL company stitched labels will qualify for the draw. The Company’s decision will be considered final in case of any doubts.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any winner who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this draw. In case of disqualification, one’s claim to the prize will be invalidated.
- The Company has sole discretion to determine when a winner’s claim should be disqualified. The Company also reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm claims to prizes. A winner must provide any requested documentation to the Company upon request.
- In the unlikely event, the same number is printed on more than one mattress label by error, 2nd draw will be done for all eligible customers holding that number
- In case of no claims within two (2) working days, period for claim of the prizes is deemed to have lapsed leaving the unclaimed prizes available for the next draw subject to Clause 17 below.
- A monthly draw will be called ‘off’ if the prizes are unclaimed after 2 attempts. In this case, prizes will not be eligible for draws in the next month.
- The winner must be above the age of 18 as of the date of draw. He/she will be required to submit the national ID or any other valid photo ID & sign on a prize acceptance form from The Company
- Any winner who is under the age of 18, as of the date of entry, must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian may be called to verify their consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of The Company. The release may also require the winner’s parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release must be completed with the full name, address and telephone number of the winner’s parent or guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the winner’s entitlement to any prize, subject to The Laws of Uganda.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Company reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent value. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The prize will be awarded in ‘as is’ and ‘where is’ condition & no choices will be offered as options.
- The Company will not accept any claims regarding any technical faults, functioning or any other issue with the prize item. The Company will direct the winner to the supplier of the prize item if that item falls under any warranty terms.
- The prize may be awarded with eurofoam branding where possible & the winner shall keep the branding as it is.
- The Company reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Company deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency in order to claim a prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Company reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that a winner, claiming for the prize, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Company’s decision in relation to any aspect of the draw is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late claims. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The draw is applicable to eurofoam brand mattresses only
- Prizes will be given on ex-factory Kampala basis by The Company. Any kind of extra expenses related to transport, transfer etc. will have to be borne by the winner.
B. Data Privacy & Protection
- The Company collects winners’ personal information for the sole purpose of conducting and promoting this draw (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners). The Company may disclose personal information collected to an agent who is engaged to conduct the draw and for prize fulfilment. The Company may also disclose personal information collected to regulatory authorities as required by the Laws of Uganda.
- The Company shall comply with all applicable Data Privacy Laws and refrain from any action or inaction that could result in breach of the same.
C. Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- By entering this promotion, all the winners’ consent to the Company’s publication of their name, pictures and likeness on its websites, social media pages and all other forms of advertising.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Company who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Draw, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Company a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prizes may be liable to taxes. By entering this promotion, all winners are deemed to have consented to the same and are encouraged to seek independent financial advice on any tax implications.
- The Company reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this draw if an event beyond the control of the Company, corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this draw. The Company will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this draw.
- The Company (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Company’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorized access or third-party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Company) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Company;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or
(f) use of a prize